Thank you for your interest in an administrative position with Lehigh Career & Technical Institute. Below, is a listing of all the required information needed in order to be considered a candidate for a position:
- Letter of Interest
- Application – Administrators
- Statement of Educational Philosophy (300 words maximum)
- PA Sexual Misconduct-Abuse Disclosure Release Form DPTT
- Complete the Name/Address/Phone of current/former employer and Section 1 only
- By law as of 12/22/14, one form must be completed for each of the following:
- Current Employer
- Each former employer that was a school entity
- Each former employer where you were employed in a position that involved direct contact with children
- Copy of valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certifications
- Copy of transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Clearances – (see links below)
- Copy or proof of application for Act 34 – Online Request (P.A.T.C.H.) or by mail: PA Criminal Clearance | Instructions
- Copy or proof of application for Act 151 – Online Request (Compass Site) or by mail: PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- UEID for Act 114 – Link to start fingerprinting process
- Follow the link to IdentoGO to schedule a fingerprinting appointment and submit payment.
- Take required IdentoGO documentation and acceptable form of ID to one of the listed Enrollment Centers for fingerprinting.
- The closest to LCTI is 1382 Hanover Avenue, Allentown, PA
- Information on Federal Criminal History Background Checks
- Completed PDE 6004 Form as required by Act 24 of 2011
- Letters of recommendation (3) (preferred, but not required for substitute positions)
Please submit all information in One (1) packet/email/fax to:
Gretchen A. Boyer
Human Resources Manager
Preferred method of submission is sending scanned documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If emailing is not possible, please fax, mail or drop off the documents:
Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
4500 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Fax: 610-799-1314 or 610-799-1807
Applicant files (files which are missing one or more of the above documents), will not be considered for openings (unless an explanation for missing documents is included and acceptable) and will be held for two months from the posted deadline date for the position. Candidate files will be kept in our office for one year. If you would like us to keep your candidate file active for an additional year, please submit your request in writing, along with an updated resume and any other updated information. If you are called for an interview, you will need to bring with you:
- Copy of Updated Resume
- Original PA Teaching Certificate
- Original Act 34 – PA Criminal Record Check
- Original Act 151 – PA Child Abuse History Clearance
Copies will be made and all originals returned to you.
Thank you for your interest in Lehigh Career & Technical Institute.
Equal Opportunity Statement Lehigh Career & Technical Institute has a policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to LCTI’s Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for students at 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville PA, 18078 or 610-799-1357 or LCTI’s Compliance Officer for personnel at 610-799-1385.