From left: Skyler Isaac, Enaliss Pellot and Corrina Schnek
SCHNECKSVILLE, Pa. | Lehigh Career & Technical Institute students showed their school and holiday spirit this week by participating in the Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest organized by our Marketing & Business Education instructor and students who staff the School Store.
The contest results were announced Wednesday and the student winners are:
- Most Creative: Skyler Isaac, a William Allen High School student in the Marketing & Business Education program
- Most Unique: Enaliss Pellot, a William Allen High School student in the Commercial Baking program
- Ugliest Sweater: Corrina Schneck, a Whitehall High school student in the Advertising Design/Commercial Art program
From left: Heather Keck, Regina Naradko and Darlene Heffelfinger
The staff contest winners are:
- Most Creative Sweater: Heather Keck, Cosmetology instructor
- Most Unique Sweater: Regina Naradko, school counselor
- Ugliest Sweater: Darlene Heffelfinger, sub secretary
Kudos to all of our Ugly Holiday Sweater Contest participants and congratulations to all of our winners!
Also this week, Academic Center students participated in an Ugly Sweater/Pajama Day. Scroll down to view the photos.
Education Park Drive
Our mission at LCTI is to prepare all students for successful careers and lifelong learning.