Learn how to make LCTI your school.
It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. Contact your school guidance counselor and tell them you’d like to attend Lehigh Career & Technical Institute. Your counselor can supply you with an application.
2. Check out LCTI’s programs and choose six that interest you.
LCTI has five areas of study that include more than 40 programs. They are:
- Arts & Humanities: Programs in this area of study range from Commercial Photography to Drafting/Computer-Aided Design.
- Business & Communication Technology: Programs in this area of study include Computer & Networking Technology and Marketing & Business Education.
- Engineering: Programs in this area of study range from Precision Machine Tool Technology to Pre-Engineering & Engineering Technology.
- Health & Human Services: Programs in this area of study include Culinary Arts and Health Occupations.
- Industrial Technology: Programs in this area of study range from Auto Technology to Supply Chain Management & Logistics Technology.
As Electronics Mechatronics/Nanofabrication student Cade Saugier explains, there’s something for everyone. LCTI’s diverse career and technical education offerings mean students have an opportunity to pursue their interests and discover new ones.
“You don’t only have to take classes related to your lab. You can take other classes and experience new things,” Cade says.
View the essential skill alignment chart for each of our programs. Be sure to discuss your program choices with a parent or counselor. And if you haven’t already, visit LCTI. The school’s annual open house is typically held in early November and individual tours can be arranged by contacting Martha Figueroa during the school year at 610-799-1367 or firstname.lastname@example.org.