Thank you for your interest in a teaching position with Lehigh Career & Technical Institute.
Below, is a complete listing of the 10 required items needed in order to be considered a candidate for a position. Complete packets are preferred, however, items 1-3 are required as a minimum for administration to review your qualifications for interview:
- Letter of Interest
- Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools PDF
- Teacher Candidates with a PA Teaching Certification must complete all sections
- Teacher Candidates for Career and Technical Faculty Positions who do not have a PA Teaching Certification are expected to complete all sections except those relating to certification, tenure and student teaching.
Should you be invited for an interview, the following additional documents to complete your application packet are required prior to your meeting time.
- PA Sexual Misconduct-Abuse Disclosure Release Form DPTT
- Complete the Name/Address/Phone of current/former employer and Section 1 only
- By law as of 12/22/14, one form must be completed for each of the following:
- Current Employer
- Each former employer that was a school entity
- Each former employer where you were employed in a position that involved direct contact with children
- Copy of valid Pennsylvania Teaching Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (not required for substitute positions
- Clearances – (see links below)
- Completed PDE 6004 Form as required by Act 24 of 2011
- Letters of recommendation (3) (preferred, but not required for substitute positions)
- Substitute Programs Available (substitutes only)
Please submit all information in One (1) packet/email/fax to:
Gretchen A. Boyer
Human Resources Manager
Preferred method of submission is sending scanned documents via email to email@example.com
If emailing is not possible, please fax, mail or drop off the documents:
Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
4500 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Fax: 610-799-1314 or 610-799-1807
Applicant files (files which are missing one or more of the above documents), will not be considered for openings (unless an explanation for missing documents is included and acceptable) and will be held for two months from the posted deadline date for the position. Candidate files will be kept in our office for one year. If you would like us to keep your candidate file active for an additional year, please submit your request in writing, along with an updated resume and any other updated information. If you are called for an interview, you will need to bring with you:
- Copy of Updated Resume
- Original PA Teaching Certificate
- Original Act 34 – PA Criminal Record Check
- Original Act 151 – PA Child Abuse History Clearance
Copies will be made and all originals returned to you.
Thank you for your interest in Lehigh Career & Technical Institute.
Equal Opportunity Statement Lehigh Career & Technical Institute has a policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to LCTI’s Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for students at 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville PA, 18078 or 610-799-1357 or LCTI’s Compliance Officer for personnel at 610-799-1385.