Thank you for your interest in an Adult Workforce Education position with Lehigh Career & Technical Institute!
All applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume to Stacey Conway, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below, is a complete listing of the 7 required items needed in order to be hired for a position. Upon receipt of a verbal offer of employment all applicants must complete all of the following requirements. Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of ALL below requirements.
- Letter of Interest
- LCTI Adult Workforce Education Application
- PA Sexual Misconduct-Abuse Disclosure Release Form DPTT
- Complete the Name/Address/Phone of current/former employer and Section 1 only
- By law as of 12/22/14, one form must be completed for each of the following:
- Current Employer
- Each former employer that was a school entity
- Each former employer where you were employed in a position that involved direct contact with children
- Resume – including complete work history, education, certifications and references
- Clearances – (see links below)
- Completed PDE 6004 Form as required by Act 24 of 2011
- Professional References (3) preferred
Thank you for your interest in the Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
Equal Opportunity Statement Lehigh Career & Technical Institute has a policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to LCTI’s Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for students at 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville PA, 18078 or 610-799-1357 or LCTI’s Compliance Officer for personnel at 610-799-1385.