Clockwise from top left: Brooke Bower, Christopher Confer, Brooke Delancey, Daphne Ziegenfus and Matthew Rivera were recently inducted into the National Technical Honor Society.
SCHNECKSVILLE, Pa. | Five Lehigh Career & Technical Institute students were inducted into the National Technical Honor Society on Thursday (Dec. 3) during a virtual ceremony.
The inductees’ family members, along with LCTI staff and Joint Operating Committee members were among dozens of people on hand for the special event.
The newest inductees are:
- Brooke Bower, a Northern Lehigh High School student who studies Commercial Photography/Electronic Imaging at LCTI
- Christopher Confer, a Northampton Area High School student who studies SOC Auto Specialization Technology at LCTI
- Brooke Delancey, a Northern Lehigh High School student who studies Criminal Justice at LCTI
- Matthew Rivera, a Parkland High School student who studies Plumbing & Heating at LCTI
- Daphne Ziegenfus, a Salisbury High School student who studies Plumbing & Heating at LCTI
Membership in the NTHS is highly competitive; students must maintain a grade average of 90 percent or better to be considered for induction. LCTI Director of Career & Technical Education Kurt Adam said the society’s newest members represent the best of the best at LCTI and their sending high schools.
Education Park Drive
Preparing all students for their personalized career pathway