Thank you for your interest in a support staff position with Lehigh Career & Technical Institute!
All applicants must apply through the online portal via https://lcti.applicantportal.com/applicant/login.php
Below, is a complete listing of the 7 required items needed in order to be considered a candidate for a position. Complete packets are preferred, however, items 1-3 are required as a minimum for administration to review your qualifications for interview:
- Letter of Interest
- LCTI Support Staff Application
Should you be invited for an interview, the following additional documents to complete your application packet are required prior to your meeting time.
- PA Sexual Misconduct-Abuse Disclosure Release Form DPTT
- Complete the Name/Address/Phone of current/former employer and Section 1 only
- By law as of 12/22/14, one form must be completed for each of the following:
- Current Employer
- Each former employer that was a school entity
- Each former employer where you were employed in a position that involved direct contact with children
- We will not contact your current or previous employers prior to you being chosen as the successful candidate
- Clearances – (see links below)
- Completed PDE 6004 Form as required by Act 24 of 2011
- Letters of recommendation (3) preferred
If you have questions or issues with the online portal, please contact:
Human Resources Manager
Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
4500 Education Park Drive
Schnecksville, PA 18078
Thank you for your interest in the Lehigh Career and Technical Institute
Equal Opportunity Statement Lehigh Career & Technical Institute has a policy not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs or activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries may be directed to LCTI’s Title IX and Section 504 Coordinator for students at 4500 Education Park Drive, Schnecksville PA, 18078 or 610-799-1357 or LCTI’s Compliance Officer for personnel at 610-799-1385.