ALLENTOWN, Pa. | Lehigh Career & Technical Institute celebrated the Class of 2022 and the school’s 50th anniversary Tuesday (May 31) during its annual Senior Recognition Night ceremony at PPL Center.
It was a memorable evening that featured the debut of LCTI’s 50th-anniversary and Class of 2022 videos, as well as remarks from 10 student speakers and Joint Operating Committee member Gary Fedorcha. Administrators and teachers also presented trophies, certificates of award, and certificates of recognition to seniors at the ceremony.
LCTI’s administrators presented schoolwide awards to the following seven seniors:
View the event program for a comprehensive listing of the program and schoolwide award winners.
Each of the evening’s 10 student speakers reflected on their experience at LCTI, why it was special, and how it prepared them for the next chapter of their lives. The student speakers were:
- Ethan Andrews, a Web Design/Web Programming student from Whitehall High School.
- Jacob Aungst, a Small Engines/Recreational Vehicle Repair student from Salisbury High School.
- Jeremy Bautista, a Marketing & Entrepreneurship student from Whitehall High School.
- Charles Carpenetti, an Advertising Design/Commercial Art student from Parkland High School.
- Brooke Delancy, a Criminal Justice student from Northern Lehigh High School.
- Madison Dise, a Dental Technology student from Whitehall High School.
- Emilio Martinez-Brito, a Dental Technology student from William Allen High School.
- Colin Panko, an Auto Technology student from Emmaus High School.
- Alicia Quattocchi, a Teacher Education student from Northern Lehigh High School.
- Julia Remaly, a Marketing & Entrepreneurship student from Northwestern Lehigh High School.
Education Park Drive
Preparing all students for their personalized career pathway